Fixed Implant Dental Bridges
If you are missing multiple teeth, a fixed implant dental bridge could be the right solution to restore the function and appearance of your smile. Fixed implant bridges maintain function, preserve your jaw bone, and restore your smile’s aesthetic appearance.
Contact Estrella Dental today at our Chula Vista or San Diego dental office to discover if a fixed dental bridge is right for you.
What are Fixed Bridges?
Fixed implant dental bridges use dental implants placed in the jawbone as a foundation to support a tooth-like porcelain restoration designed to replace multiple missing teeth.In addition to protecting your jawbone and surrounding teeth from damage, fixed bridges can help maintain the shape of your smile and prevent future dental complications.
What are the Benefits of Fixed Bridges?
While a removable bridge is built to attach to surrounding teeth and can be taken out for cleaning, fixed implant dental bridges are attached to dental implants for a permanent, worry-free solution that looks and feels like your natural teeth.
Fixed Dental Bridges Are:
- A long-lasting solution that maintains the structure of your surrounding teeth
- Made to look, feel and function like healthy natural teeth
- A strong structure that can withstand the force of normal biting and chewing
- Created to withstand the wear and tear of normal eating, talking, and smiling without coming loose or falling out
- Designed to preserve the bone in your jaw
- Often less expensive than replacing every missing tooth with a single dental implant.
During your dental implant consultation with Drs. Estrella, your individual condition will be evaluated, and all treatment options that are available to you will be presented. We’re here to answer all of your questions and help you choose the right permanent solution to your tooth loss.
What is the Treatment Process Like For A Fixed Dental Bridge?
To begin the process of placing a fixed bridge, our dental team will place dental implants into your jawbone to act as a tooth root and create a solid foundation for the bridge. Dental implants have become a fairly simple procedure in our dental office and many times patients can leave with a fixed temporary bridge on the same day of their surgery.
Because every step of the dental implant process is done in our office, we can offer more immediate, fixed temporary bridges and crowns than almost anyone in the implant dentistry field today!
How Much Does A Fixed Dental Bridge Cost?
The cost of a fixed dental bridge can vary due to:
- Where you choose to have your dental implant procedure completed
- The quality of your doctor’s training
- The type of dental implant used
- Whether you need bone grafting to prepare your mouth for dental implant placement
At Estrella dental, we usually estimate the cost of a fixed implant dental bridge to be $2,500 – $6,500 per tooth replaced. For example, a 3-unit implant bridge will have a cost range of $12,000 to 16,000.