Dental implants are the ultimate tooth replacement therapy. These small titanium anchors are implanted in your jaw to replace your missing “tooth roots” and anchor your new tooth in place. Just like natural teeth, implants are supported by your jawbones and feel similar to natural teeth.
Because permanent dental implants are made out of medical grade titanium, they are incredibly strong and lightweight.
At Estrella Dental, implants are a routine procedure and can provide strength to your bite, durability to your smile and beautiful cosmetic results.
Our Dental Implant Services:
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Bridge
- Snap On Dentures
Implants can be the best solution for tooth replacement and are ideal for:
- Replacing a single tooth
- Replacing multiple missing teeth
- Restoring an entire smile with stable, natural-looking teeth
Restoring your smile with dental implants is like having your own real teeth back again! Implants can also be used to stabilize removable dentures, often allowing your dentures to be made much smaller.
Dental implants give you the ability to fully enjoy your life again by:
- Eating your favorite foods – Dental implants allow you to eat all those delicious foods that are difficult to chew and can cause problems for dentures.
- Improving your overall health – After we eliminate any infections and harmful bacteria in your mouth, we can place your dental implants right away. Your overall health should improve now that your mouth is free of infection and you can better chew and digest the nutrient-dense foods that play an important role in your physical and mental health.
- Smiling with confidence – Dental implants allow you to show the world how you feel without being self-conscious about how your teeth look. Having that confidence will help you enjoy relationships with your loved ones even more than you already do. Confidence in your new smile can also help you take on new challenges in life!
- Expressing yourself – Dental implants will give you the freedom to talk and laugh without the fear of dentures becoming loose or falling out.
Are You A Candidate For Dental Implants?
You’re not alone if you’re suffering from tooth loss. Missing a tooth, or multiple teeth, is a common condition that affects over 125 million people in the United States alone, Sadly, the difficulties associated with this condition are also common. For many people, the lack of self esteem associated with missing teeth is socially crippling.
Do you often avoid social gatherings that center around food? Do you find yourself hesitating to smile to avoid showing a gap in your teeth? You don’t need to live with the pain and embarrassment of missing teeth any longer thanks to tooth replacement therapy with dental implants!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the following difficulties, dental implants could be the answer:
- Loss of a single tooth or multiple teeth
- Broken or cracked tooth
- Impending loss of a dental bridge
- Failing tooth that has been treated by a root canal
- A shift or sagging in facial features
- Lack of confidence when speaking or smiling
- Difficulty chewing certain foods
- Loosening dentures or partial dentures
At Estrella Dental, we make dental implant procedures easy for our patients. Drs. Estrella create thoughtful, thorough protocols for every patient so the procedure is made simple, easy, pain-free and predictable.
The Best Dental Implants In Chula Vista & San Diego, CA
To have the highest success rate in a dental implant procedure, it is important to have your implant surgery performed by a skilled oral surgeon who utilizes the latest dental technology. It is a common mistake to assume that technology by itself is a substitute for knowledge and skill. At Estrella Dental you can rest assured that Drs. Miguel and Jaime Estrella blend their mastery of dental implant placement with state-of-the-art dental technology.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation At Estrella Dental Today!
Dental implants have enhanced the quality of life for hundreds of thousands of people, providing them with tremendous benefits, including:
- Improved health with the ability to chew a wider variety of nutritious food
- A mouth restored as closely as possible to its natural state
- Increased comfort through elimination of loose fitting partials or dentures
- Preservation of facial structure and likely reduction of jaw deterioration
- A more natural smile to be proud of
- A renewed sense of self-confidence
If you’re considering dental implants as a permanent solution to the pain of tooth loss, call Estrella Dental today to schedule your dental implant consultation.